[mythtv-users] .14 MythWeb "Backend Status" bug?

Romel Llarena rdllarena at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 4 09:20:26 EST 2004

First off, did a .13 to .14 upgrade following Jarod's
guide. Fingers were crossed. Went without a hitch and
almost immediately, I began to appreciate all of the
major and subtle changes for the .14 release.

One of the first updates I noticed was "Backend
Status" in MythWeb. I've heard it was available
before, but it was very nice to get the link.

I did notice something strange though. Under "Encoder
Status" MythWeb displayed the following information.

Encoder 1 is local on PVRBACKEND01 and is recording
'Caribbean Workout'. This recording will end at 9:30
AM.
Encoder 2 is remote on MYTHFRONTEND01 (currently not
connected).

I found it strange as I never configured by frontend
as an encoder nor does it have a capture card. Is it
bug or did I misconfigure something?

Thanks!