[mythtv-users] OT but same as other myth setups

Kenneth Aafløy ke-aa at frisurf.no
Wed Feb 4 05:38:45 EST 2004

Tom Jaeger wrote:
> Sorry if this is ot but I have googled and cant find anything
> even close
> and know others here are using the same Hardware.
> I have a new shuttle SK41G with an XP2400+ 512MB RAM and 80 Gig WD
> Drive.
> During the install I get a kernel panic during the format portion 1/2
> way through I'd guess.  I did try a different drive and am
> now trying an
> XP install.
> The kernel panic is "in interrupt - handler not syncing"
> Please any ideas I am loosing it.

1. Try to locate the kernel version(s) this occur in.
2. If 1 fails, go to:
	http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=linux-kernel
	And find out if you have found a new bug,
	don't even think about posting to the linux-kernel
	list without doing your homework and a little more,
	or they will chop your head off :)
3. Never post a kernel-panic or kernel crash in any
   	of the MythTV mailing lists again, ever!

Have a nice day,
Kenneth