[mythtv-users] Mythweather in Australia

Scott LeBrun slebrun at scopus.vic.edu.au
Tue Feb 3 17:28:09 EST 2004

Hi John.

You can grab them here:

http://myschool.scopus.vic.edu.au/slebrun/tv_grab_au-0.1.tar.gz
http://myschool.scopus.vic.edu.au/slebrun/weather.tar.gz

The weather script will need to be modified on near the top to point to
your capital city. It's VERY rough. It just hits The Age website, works
out which table the weather content is in and creates a new page.

Scott

>>> John Morrison <jmorriso at hotmail.com> 1/02/2004 12:05:46 pm >>>
Hi Scott,

I would be interested in receiving a copy. I am interested in setting
up
my own myth PVR in the near future.

Also do you know where I can get a copy of xml_tv_au grabber? I am
unable
to find one with the xmltv library nor can I find any on the internet.

Thanks for your assitance,

John.
http://www.winbolo.net/