[mythtv-users] Xbox Myth Theme "Beta" Release

Bill Bradley wbradley at bham.rr.com
Tue Feb 3 16:11:15 EST 2004

I have created an xbox myth theme if anyone is interested.  I use it for
my xbox frontend.  Its designed for TV NTSC 640x480 , so I cant guarantee
how it will display in larger resolutions.  I also included the xbox true
type font. It has to be installed in your font path for the theme to work.
Otherwise you can replace all font occurences in the xml files with
whichever font you like. Also if you copy the xbox.ttf your base mythtv
directory, you can use the xbox font for the OSD.

http://home.bham.rr.com/bradleyspace/myth

Any feedback is appreciated...

bill bradley
wbradley at bham.rr.com