[mythtv-users] new myth tv user

John Kuhn kuhn at razorsys.com
Tue Feb 3 09:59:48 EST 2004

I had issues keeping my NF2 based setup stable.. (would hard lock after
a few minutes of recording) I'm sure many other have had good luck.. but
i sure didnt.. moving to a el-cheapo via board cured all my problems

that WD is also rather loud and hot.. i would look into a seagate.. as
then tend to be slient and stay cooler..

also with those dual 60mm fans in the back of that case.. your going to
be hearing some rather good whine from them.. i would possibly remove
them and put in the single 80mm fan in the front.. another option would
be to 7v the 60mm fans to slow down their RPM..

other then those few things.. looks rather nice..