[mythtv-users] Wireless Keyboard Recomendations for Myth

Brian_Meehan at Nexpress.com Brian_Meehan at Nexpress.com
Tue Feb 3 09:42:53 EST 2004

Tony,

We use the Gyration mouse & keyboard combos here at work in our conference
rooms with about 100' range. Perhaps the one you got was defective. In
terms of price, the Gyrations are kind of pricey - about $100 for the
mouse/keyboard package.

I got my mouse & keyboard for $29.99 at Staples. It's a Labtech with a full
size keyboard and a mechanical scroll wheel 3 button mouse. It works on RF,
and has a decent range. My room is only 13 feet across (but 38 feet long!),
but the receiver is behind a sheet rock wall, and it doesn't have any
interference when I'm seated on the couch. (To get a higher WAF, I had to
hide all the cables... RF reciever included!). I saw a couple other sets of
wireless RF keyboard/mice at Fry's last week when I was in CA for about the
$30-$40 range. The labtech is very good on batteries. I haven't changed
them since September.
 IMPORTANT NOTICE:
The information in this email is confidential and proprietary to NexPress
Solutions LLC and may be legally privileged.  It is for the intended
recipient(s) named above only.  Any unauthorized review, printing, copying,

use or distribution of this email by anyone else is prohibited and may be a

criminal offense.  If you have received this email in error, please notify
the
sender immediately by reply email and delete the original message.