[mythtv-users] Re: [mythtv] 3rd time asking - please help: Automatic conflict resolution

Oscar Carlsson oscar.carlsson at home.se
Mon Feb 2 09:30:53 EST 2004

sno> A lot of the time the autoconflict system has automatically made the wrong
sno> choice between conflicting equal priority recordings and I have missed
sno> something I wanted recording because when I went to the resolve conflicts
sno> screen I didn't spot the conflict because it's nolonger highlighted - this
sno> seems wrong to me.

I  just  can't  help  asking myself why you don't just set a priority if there's
something  you  want  to  see  more  than you want to see some other show that's
scheduled?

--
Best regards,
 Oscar                            mailto:oscar.carlsson at home.se