[mythtv-users] RE: Photos of myth boxes

Richie Jarvis richie at helkit.com
Mon Feb 2 04:46:36 EST 2004

Jarod C. Wilson wrote:

> Might as well get in on this one as well...
>
> http://wilsonet.com/mythtv/mymyth.jpg
>
> (No, the floor isn't slanted, my photography skills just suck).

Just a Q Jarod - how on earth did u persuade your significant other to
put up with an Audio-visual system like that???  Mine positively hates
the 32" widescreen TV I brought - says it 'dominates the room' :(
And she made me dispose of my speaker stacks - I now have little baby
speakers.  She also constantly complains about the wiring as well.....

Still - I managed to get a MythTV box into the lounge now (in the guise
of an Xbox) - it used to be consigned to the loft!

Will post some pics of my setup soon...

Cheers,

Richie