[mythtv-users] Help with my remote & lircrc

Joe Votour joevph at yahoo.com
Sun Feb 1 02:28:03 EST 2004

I don't know what kind of receiver you are using for
your remote, so this might not help much.  However, if
you're using a receiver with a Hauppauge card, then I
recommend a VCR code of 0081, which is a Magnavox, if
I recall correctly.  This will work out great for RC-5
(I had to program a few buttons myself), but if you're
using something else, then it all depends on what
receiver you're using.

If you use VCR code 0081, then you can use the RC-5
lircd.conf file.

-- Joe