[mythtv-users] Crash on network transfer?

Chris Lynch tsw at one.net
Fri Dec 31 18:37:08 UTC 2004

So I tried this while doing the transfer, had my box sitting on the terminal
and couldn't get any of those keys to work.  The lights aren't flashing on
my keyboard, but unfortunately none of commands below seemed to have any
function.

When the machine froze up, some output automatically went to the screen
saying there was a double fault.  None of this went to /var/log/messages and
I'm not sure if there's another place errors like this would go.

The only two devices sharing an interrupt are my SB Live card and my Nvidia
video card.  I don't know if this could be related, but other devices are
all on their own IRQ.

Thanks again for the help and suggestions.

Chris