[mythtv-users] ripping dvds of tv series (sopranos, alias, etc)

Peter Judge peter at judge.co.za
Fri Dec 31 15:37:22 UTC 2004

> Also, LVM is out because I already use this and would have to redo the
> disks.

If you're already using LVM then you can simply add the new disk into
the logical volume. That's the beauty of logical volumes.

Last night I converted to LVM so that I could have more space available
for Myth. It's pretty easy to add new physical volumes once you've got
the logical volume up and running. I was planning to write up my steps
(for converting from a non-LVM system to LVM) and send them to the list.
If anyone's interested, I'll do that.

Regards,
Peter