[mythtv-users] zap2it labs and schedule/lineup corrections?

PAUL WILLIAMSON pwilliamson at mandtbank.com
Fri Dec 31 14:16:25 UTC 2004

Ssh, don't tell ok?

Naw, my wife is a french teacher, and all her videos (on VHS) have
worn out.  When she saw through myth (I did a keyword search for
"french")
that French in Action was available, she was ecstatic.  I tried
recording
the first one and got something completely different, although
much more worthwhile IMHO (Monty Python).  She was less than
amused, so I spent the better part of a month or so clearing up
where the problem was.

Now if there were a way to mark a scheduling discrepancy within
myth and send it off to the scheduling provider, that would be
awesome.

I know, I know, I'll figure out how to do it and submit a patch...

Paul

>>> mythgnomer at rowelab.com 12/30/2004 6:04:45 PM >>>
French in Action, eh?

You just watch it because Mireille never wears a bra.

WILLIAMSON