[mythtv-users] mythweb probs with .htaccess

Chris Petersen lists at forevermore.net
Fri Dec 31 02:38:29 UTC 2004

> No README file in Mythweb's directory - I'm using Debian's "apt-get
> install mythweb"

Then the packagers probably put it in the mythweb docs directory.  I
don't know deb, but there should be a way to list all files associated
with the package.

Then again, as much as I love packages, I think they are totally stupid
for web programs (too many variances in where people like to put their
web trees).  But that's another issue altogether.

> No mythweb man pages either.

No need.  A simple readme covers what you need.

-Chris