[mythtv-users] Undefined Symbol: _ZN11MythContextC1ERK7QStringbb

Alex Smith stangage70 at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 30 23:11:24 UTC 2004

System HW:
 - 865PE, 2.4 GHz HT P4, SB Live!, 40GB PATA + 160GB SATA drives
 - PVR-250, nVidia FX 5200 (using DVI)
Software:
 - FC3 2.6.9
 - Myth 0.16
 - nVidia 6629
 - Installed mostly per Jarod's guide.

I had a system running without a tuner card until today (as much as one can
without a tuner).
Installed the PVR-250 and have been trying to get it to work...

I did something, and now mythtvsetup and myfrontend both tell me:

symbol lookup error: mythtvsetup: undefined symbol:
_ZN11MythContextC1ERK7QStringbb

I tried reinstalling all the packages I am aware of, yet this remains.  I
don't have the background to address this, and my searches were not
revealing.

Any clues or hints to help me resolve this other than to start with a fresh install?