[mythtv-users] Create DVD script

Craig H Fry craigfry at mailsnare.net
Thu Dec 30 05:32:17 UTC 2004

I've tried a few scripts I've found.  One looked promising that even
integrated into MythWeb.  Problem is it was written for a distro other
then FC3.  After some editing I was able to get it running about 80% but
it gets some weird errors on the creation process (like file not found
but the file is there).

Anyway the question is does anyone have a working script that will let
me select the programs I want to archive and create a DVD iso with menus
that I can then burn?

My Good Eats collection is out of control!

Thanks.