[mythtv-users] Re: Pvr-350 - Do the menus work on tvout

John Harvey john.p.harvey at btinternet.com
Wed Dec 29 21:43:40 UTC 2004

I don't have anything in modules.conf.

When playing tv back myth writes to the ivtv frame buffer directly to draw
the menus and OSD (except for the programme guide which is drawn by X).
You should be able to manually load the frame buffer support with

modprobe ivtv-fb

Then you should be able to get the menus and OSD to work. If however the
rest of the OSD is displayed (pause/play position stuff and channel change
information) then the problem is likely to be something different.

John