[mythtv-users] Re: Jarod's HOWTO for FC3/PVR-350/X - Please Keep Online

Hugo van der Kooij hvdkooij at vanderkooij.org
Wed Dec 29 12:49:53 UTC 2004

On Wed, 29 Dec 2004, Axel Thimm wrote:

> On Tue, Dec 28, 2004 at 05:06:17PM -0800, Matt D. Robinson wrote:
> > I've reviewed Jarod's MythTV FC3 HOWTO, using a single PVR-350 in my
> > TV box (and I had a working base FC2 configuration), and I'm at a
> > point now where I believe I can say that it just doesn't work yet.
> > Jarod should take his HOWTO off-line
>
> If the HOWTO were offline, how would you have reviewed it?

I happen to have a printed copy  ;-)

But while I am new to MythTV I can handle a bump or two on the road I
guess. (I mean this seems so much easier then compiling a X application in
the good old 0.9.5 days when everything GNU like was SunOS oriented. ;-)

Will let you know if the document contains incorrect information. I had
some trouble with the hardware (got that solved) but as of now I am
following the document in order to build a dedicated system. (I hope to
finish before the year is out.)

Thanks for all those (like Jarod and Axel) who have put their back into
the project and done some pretty hard work.

Hugo.