[mythtv-users] mythtvsetup: command not found error

George Lopez geokimlopez at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 29 01:35:28 UTC 2004

   So here is my newb-type question:  How do I ensure
I have mythtv installed?  I did an "apt-get install
mythtv" (see bottom of my original posting) so I would
have thought my system would have mythtv installed (I
had to install piece by piece due to mythdvd
dependency problems when I attempted an install of
mythtv-suite, note an earlier posting of mine).
   I am really eager to get this thing up and running.

Thanks to all,
George

http://download.fedoralegacy.org/apt/fedora/1/i386/base/pkglist.updates

http://apt.atrpms.net/fedora/1/en/i386/base/pkglist.at-stable