[mythtv-users] LCD display or CRT TV or projector

Dewey Smolka dsmolka at gmail.com
Wed Dec 29 00:35:50 UTC 2004

Your cheapest solution is to get an S-Video to RCA cinch converter,
which will let you run a standard RCA cable into your TV. If your TV
doesn't have RCA-in then your VCR does.

I got mine included with a video card a bought for a different system,
but you should be able to pick one up for a few bucks (or quid).