[mythtv-users] X through PVR350 probs

Piers Kittel mythtv at biased.org
Tue Dec 28 21:59:55 UTC 2004

Hello again,

Very good guide, but my prob is that when I start up with no window
manager at all, I then do an "startX" (following your guide) and  then
switch to a different virtual console (both times via SSH tho) and do an
"startx" - the original display vanishes and the other display loads up
the desktop.  When I exit the windowmanager on the monitor, the original
windowmanager (i.e. MythTV) pops back up.  Trying to do it the other way
round has the same result but vice versa.

Cheers - Piers