[mythtv-users] Help with Nebula and Kernel 2.6

Ian Collington myth at iancollington.co.uk
Tue Dec 28 20:44:43 UTC 2004

Hi there,

I am trying to get my new system up and running using Mandrake 10.1
Official and a Nebula DigiTv card. I have browsed the web and searched
this mail archive but have not found enough information to get the card
to work.  I understand from what I have found that it is much easier to
get the card working with the 2.6 kernel but I haven't had any luck.

Can anyone point me to some information about how to get this card to
work. A step by step guide would be good!

Mandrake does appear to have detected the card as I have a shortcut on
the desktop named: "KdeTv BT878 video (Nebula Electronics)". When I try
to use it I cannot get any channels tunned.

I am not sure what other information is required but I can post anything
on request. Thanks for any help that is provided.

Ian