[mythtv-users] menu speed

nate s nate.strickland at gmail.com
Tue Dec 28 19:34:09 UTC 2004

Look in the frontend configuration.  Somewhere in there there is a
setting for "menu drawing method."  Change it to one of the lower cpu
useage ones.  Trying to do something like transparencies on a slow
system with no video hardware is not an easy thing.

It's not a general myth problem, my menus are quite responsive.

-Nate