[mythtv-users] yum Dependancy

Chris Petersen lists at forevermore.net
Tue Dec 28 19:05:23 UTC 2004

> Yes and no. Originally it was, but after clearing that, I still had the yum
> problem which I cleared with the apt-get -f install. -Chuck-

I believe that the current yum issue is unrelated, and is actually
related to a broken (blank) dependency in the atrpms yum package.  If
you remove yum, it will NOT reinstall because it can't find package ""
(blank string).  I've posted about this on the atrpms list (which is
where this discussion should probably move), and hopefully Axel will do
something about it soon.

-Chris