[mythtv-users] Frontends all around the house

Phill Wiggin wigginp at mantech-wva.com
Tue Dec 28 14:54:57 UTC 2004

Instead of the WET54G, you could go with the WRT54G (would probably
require two of them).  It's a nifty Linux-based router that can be
flashed w/ non-Linksys firmware for all kinds of expandability
(http://www.sveasoft.com).  I've got one as my main internet router and
another that connects my remote xbox frontend to the rest of my
network.  The WRT54G can be had for between $55-$70 depending on where
you shop.

--Phill