[mythtv-users] OT: 1080i question

Gordon Rimac gordon.rimac at gmail.com
Tue Dec 28 13:56:33 UTC 2004

An nvidia card can display any of those resolutions.  Here is a guide
to setting up custom resolutions using a Windows utility called
Powerstrip.  Once you get the image tweaked you can export a Linux
modeline directly from Powerstrip.  You can try other peoples
modelines but my experience has been you need to generate the modeline
yourself using your TV in order to get optimum picture quality.

http://www.keohi.com/keohihdtv/experttips/markrejhon/htpc_superguide.html