[mythtv-users] A/V diverged by -3 frames

Christian Hack christianh at edmi.com.au
Tue Dec 28 13:36:52 UTC 2004

Yep I realise that - I think there might be some rounding errors there.
Definitely not the problem though this time I believe If that's what's
really the "frame rate" the error is 0.005% or about 1 frame in 20000 (every
400 seconds).

This is much more severe than that. If you are running latest CVS, can you
try and run mythfrontend with -v libav,playback options watching SBS?

This is new since I upgraded to CVS. SBS previously worked fine. Also old
DVB recordings which previously worked fine are now showing the bad
playback. I'm currently trying to work out when it went bad but it takes so
long to compile it's taking me a while to track down.

CH