[mythtv-users] LCD and keys

Da Worm daworm at comcast.net
Tue Dec 28 04:56:29 UTC 2004

Checking this older thread (http://www.gossamer-threads.com/lists/mythtv/dev/12901#12901) I found out how to map in the keypad keys from my matrix orbital display.  I'm wondering if there are plans to make that a menu or setup file configurable option?  Having to recompile again is a bit of a pain.  Also, it looks like six keys are needed, but alas, my case only has five (http://www.atechfabrication.com/images/htpc/HTPC_Case_black_157b_320.jpg but with silver buttons and powermate).  For now, I'm just mapping "up" to an unused key, since all the menus seem to wrap.

Also, when I first accessed MythMusic, the track info was displayed on the vfd screen, but it stopped working, and I can't figure out why.  I didn't change anything that I can think of that would have done that.

Jeff.