[mythtv-users] nuv2disc and nuvexport 0.2

Chris Petersen lists at forevermore.net
Mon Dec 27 23:22:10 UTC 2004

> Does anyone have nuv2disc running with
> nuvexport 0.2 (the current version)? I have
> a FC1 box (Jarod's guide) with MythTV 0.16
> and I find that nuv2disc is calling nuvexport
> with --outfiles but nuvexport doesn't like the
> outfiles parameter.

Until last night (and stable this afternoon, for other reasons),
nuvexport 0.2 didn't fully support commandline-only interaction, so I
doubt that nuv2disk was updated to work with it.

However, nuvexport should now be fully cli (meaning no attempt at human
interaction), so nuv2disk could theoretically be updated to use it.

If you need it now, just grab an old version from the nuvexport archive
directory on my site.

-Chris