[mythtv-users] Mythmusic not finding track length for .flac files

Wendy Seltzer wendy at seltzer.com
Mon Dec 27 22:57:31 UTC 2004

I like myth enough for HDTV that I'm now looking at the music as well. :)

Mythmusic isn't picking up the track length of flac tracks, whether ripped
through mythmusic or using flac independently.  As a result, it's showing
xx:xx / 00:00 in the playback display, and not allowing me to seek forward
in the track because it hasn't calculated the endpoint.  It does see track
lengths if I rip the same CD to ogg.

 From messages in the archives, it appears this feature has worked for
others.  I'm using current CVS.  Any ideas?

Thanks.
--Wendy

Wendy Seltzer -- wendy at seltzer.com
Staff Attorney, Electronic Frontier Foundation
Fellow, Berkman Center for Internet & Society at Harvard Law School
http://wendy.seltzer.org/mythtv/
Chilling Effects: http://www.chillingeffects.org/