[mythtv-users] X through PVR350 probs

Piers Kittel mythtv at biased.org
Mon Dec 27 20:48:20 UTC 2004

I have removed everything from the modules.conf that I added in and it
works fine - both input and output is fine and in colour - fantastic
thank you very much!

But... when I start MythTV, start displaying live TV, it's extremely
jerky when taking in input via composite and outputting via composite as
well (probably 2 fps max with tearing in the middle, coupled with
slightly poor image quality) and "top" shows 80% to 100% cpu load - any
ideas?

Also I note a large bit of the desktop is cut off by the TV on all sides
by quite a big margin - is this related?

Thanks very much for your help again

Cheers - Piers