[mythtv-users] X through PVR350 probs

Piers Kittel mythtv at biased.org
Mon Dec 27 13:41:04 UTC 2004

Have done now, and I get:

======================
(II) IVTVDEV: driver for framebuffer: ivtv
(II) Primary Device is: PCI 01:00:0

    *** If unresolved symbols were reported above, they might not
    *** be the reason for the server aborting.

Fatal server error:
Caught signal 11.  Server aborting

Different driver, but similar result?

Just a note - Tho I notice that my PVR350 card is in the PCI:00:14:00
and is configured in the XF86Config-4 file but it says "Primary device
is: PCI 01:00:0" but then again it says that any time, no matter which
output I select (VGA via onbard, or TV)

Thanks very much for your help again

Cheers - Piers