[mythtv-users] Not changing channels on recording...

peter.greis at ubs.com peter.greis at ubs.com
Mon Dec 27 08:43:43 UTC 2004

Strange problem here... scheduled recordings (and manually scheduled as well) don't change channel before the recording starts. I always get the last "live" channel. I have looked at (from memory here...) Encoderlink::StartRecording, but I don't see where the channel is set. Anyone have any ideas ? I have full logging on the back end, and everything looks normal.

Myth 0.16, AMD64, PVR350, SuSE 9.1, 2.6.8.1 kernel, ASUS K8NE (have I missed anything...?)

Ideas on where to look would be appreciated.