[mythtv-users] Stupid Question?

Mario L superm1 at gmail.com
Sun Dec 26 16:01:51 UTC 2004

Well I don't want to say I completely threw the idea away - but mingw
had major issues with ld.  I may go back to cygwin for those exact
reasons.  As for now, the box I was fumbling around with the code on
is a nix' frontend now, all the code is on a flash drive.

Considering all the changes to CVS since I have came near it however,
I might just start from scratch again to CVS.  I'll have to see how my
time is coming around to dedicate to attempting this again...