[mythtv-users] mysql - mythtvbackend crashes: record, recorded table

Bart Peeters Bart.Peeters at acunia.com
Sun Dec 26 13:55:14 UTC 2004

Hello,

On my debian system, I installed mythtv version 0.16-1
I can watch live tv, but my backend server crash after I record one tv program.
And when I reboot the mythtv-backend server, it crash again after 5 seconds.
I think it is mysql related. When I delete al my datarows in the record and recorded table, I can start mythtv-backend again without crashing.
Any idea?
I can not find any usefull messages in /var/log/messages, /var/log/mythtv etc..

dbpk mythtv-backend 0.16-1
mysql version 4.0.22
Linux 2.6.9-1-686