[mythtv-users] Prob setting up PVR350 card using ivtv

Sun Dec 26 12:31:06 UTC 2004

here's my modprobe.conf bits - should help you

# ivtv
alias char-major-81 videodev
alias char-major-29-0 ivtv-fb
alias char-major-81-0 ivtv
install ivtv /sbin/modprobe --ignore-install ivtv; /sbin/modprobe ivtv-fb
alias fb0 ivtv-fb
alias lirc lirc_i2c
options ivtv ivtv_debug=1 ivtv_pal=1 tuner=5
options tuner pal=1
options saa7127 enable_output=1 output_select=0 pal=1
options msp3400 once=1 simple=1
install lirc_i2c /sbin/modprobe ivtv; /sbin/modprobe --ignore-install
lirc_i2c