[mythtv-users] DVD Autoplay with MythDVD

charlesrandle at cwjamaica.com charlesrandle at cwjamaica.com
Fri Dec 24 15:40:26 UTC 2004

Hi All,

I want mythfrontend to automatically play a DVD (actually start playing the DVD such that I would at the main menu of the DVD) from the mythtv main menu, however I've had no luck to date. I have set all the configuration options that I know about correctly:
A) Main Settings -->  Set DVD monitoring to on
B) MythDVD Settings --> Set action for DVD autoplay to "Display DVD Menu Menu"

Has anyone had success with this ? If so is there something I'm missing ?

Systems Details :
OS (Version and Architecture) = Fedora Core 3 x86_64
MythTV Version = mythtv-cvs20041220
Video Card = Nvidia Geforce FX5200

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers,