[mythtv-users] Consecutive programs, dual tuners

Ashley Bostock abostock at gmail.com
Fri Dec 24 08:29:19 UTC 2004

Behaves that way for me!

I have 2 dvb cards. I have it globally set to start 1min earily and
end 5mins late on recordings.

If I schedule something to record on channel 1 from 20:00 till 21:00
and also on channel 2 from 21:00 till 22:00 and there are no other
recordings set, myth will only use one tuner card.

Often the end of the recording on channel 1 will be at the beginning
of the recording from channel 2.

As far as I can remember its been always been like this since 0.14