[mythtv-users] nVidia Personal Cinema

dustymugs at skewedperception.com dustymugs at skewedperception.com
Fri Dec 24 01:32:12 UTC 2004

Nope, I mean encoding.  The nvidia personal cinema is nvidia's answer to
ati's all in wonder series.  Hasn't been around long (compared to the aiw)
AND isn't really plastered all over the place in ads and such.

But compared to the AIW series, the Personal Cinemas have pretty good
Linux support.  Lots more info can be found at http://rivatv.sf.net.  For
those with a shuttle or other sff pc, having a Personal Cinema is a good
idea in conjunction with a pci tv capture card.  This way, you can have at
least 2 tuners.

-bborie