[mythtv-users] Can't change channel, but all info is there?

Mark J. Scheller mjs at yoink.net
Thu Dec 23 20:05:55 UTC 2004

On Thu, 2004-12-23 at 14:24 +0100, Christoffer Kjølbæk wrote:

> This is the log when I change channel:
> 2004-12-23 13:52:32 Output filters for this channel are: ''
> QDateTime::fromString: Parameter out of range
> QDateTime::fromString: Parameter out of range
>  1
> QDateTime::fromString: Parameter out of range

Hi Christoffer,

I have a FC3 system with a PVR 350 and it is acting exactly the same way
as yours.  I can change the channel only with the ptune-gui.pl but not
with mythfrontend.  I have completely reloaded my system with FC3 and am
in the process of following the wilsonet guide to get everything back
working again.  I'm hoping that will fix it, but in case it does not,
does this sound familiar to anyone else?  Wrong version of QDateTime
(which is from what package?) maybe???

Thanks!

Mark J. Scheller