[mythtv-users] XvMC and mythtv-cvs on x86_64 problems

Paul Bender pbender at qualcomm.com
Thu Dec 23 17:11:33 UTC 2004

I cannot help you, but something has definitely changed in XvMC between
CVS 2004/11/27 and CVS 2004/12/20.

I use the ATrpms on a Fedora Core 2 backend, but I am running a MiniMyth
style frontend on a Via EPIA ME6000 frontend. When I build CVS
2004/11/27, it works like a charm on my fronted. However, when I build
CVS 2004/12/20 it stutters on my frontend.