[mythtv-users] Mythfrontend crash in 0.16

Jonathan Huizingh jhuizingh at gmail.com
Thu Dec 23 04:43:20 UTC 2004

I am having a problem where mythfrontend crashes whenever I quit
watching a recording.  If I am in the middle of the recording and I
hit escape or if the recording gets to the end, I have the same result
of the mythfrontend crashing.

Here are the last couple of lines that are shown in the terminal that
mythfrontend was run from after it quits:

pthread_setschedparam: Operation not permitted
2004-12-22 21:35:30 Running as SUID root would allow some threads to
run with realtime priority, improving video smoothness.
[mpeg2video @ 0x40741010]ac-tex damaged at 16 9
[mpeg2video @ 0x40741010]Warning MVs not available
Killed

What can I do to fix this problem or track it down further?