[mythtv-users] realmagic hollywood plus

Pete Stagman tyrstag at earthlink.net
Thu Dec 23 03:00:22 UTC 2004

I have a couple of old realmagic hollywood plus cards that I was thinking
about adding into my MythTV mix. Is there support for this in FC1/MythTV?

 From what I can gather, I would need to pipe the vga through the decoder
card then convert the vga to a TV signal (s-video or composite) because the
s-video out only carries the mpeg stream. Is this correct or will the
s-video out carry the monitor screens as well?

Or am I wasting my time and should stick to what works?  :)

Anybody tried this that could offer some help?

Thanks,
--Pete