[mythtv-users] pcHDTV.com defaced AGAIN (READ!)

Mercury Morris mercury.morris at gmail.com
Wed Dec 22 22:26:18 UTC 2004

On Wed, 22 Dec 2004 13:58:32 -0700, Brandon Beattie
<brandon+myth at linuxis.us> wrote:
> I spoke with Jack and have the following information.
>
> The pcHDTV site is hosted by another company.  That company has been
> very slow in responding to pcHDTV requests and were notified that a "big
> problem" could happen last week and they needed to update.  The company
> didn't and now there's the "big problem".  It will be fixed tonight.

Let's hope it DOES get fixed, otherwise how will we ever be able
to download the driver mentioned below!

> The new 1.5 driver will have better support for buffering, will let
> hd2000, hd3000 and PVRx50 cards work happily together.

And another hope here.  All my PVRx50 cards are back in their
respective boxes.  Only one HD-3000 card is currently running
because I was not clever/lucky enough to get all the cards
to work together.  The hope?  That the above quoted text is not hype.

I would really love to finish my MythTV box, putting it into service
with all the PVRx50 and HD-3000 cards working happily together.

--
MM