[mythtv-users] Google search for MythWeb sites...

Geoff Scott geoff.scott.mail at gmail.com
Wed Dec 22 21:05:15 UTC 2004

On Wed, 22 Dec 2004 15:30:41 -0500 (EST), wrote:
> While reading about the recent phpbb hacks, I ran into this link...
>
> http://johnny.ihackstuff.com/index.php?module=ProdReviews&func=showcontent&id=918
>
> Google "trick" that looks for open MythWeb servers?
>
> Nothing real shocking, just interesting to find someone out there looking.

Well, it appears that only one was "open".  The others are pretty damn old.

To be fair, Beyond TV has thier share as well:
inurl:"security.cgi"+intitle:"beyond TV".  I think they enable a
password by default, which seems like it would be a good idea for
MythWeb...no?  Okay, sure, we don't need to hand hold... but
seriously.

Geoff