[mythtv-users] Removing recordings

Paul Henninger paul_henninger at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 22 18:18:37 UTC 2004

I recently installed MythTV with a 2xPVR-250 backend
and 2 frontends in a laptop and XBox. It's great. My
video partition (NFS mounted) started to fill up, so
last night I decided to delete some shows, using the
frontend. Although the shows were removed from the
recordings listing, they didn't get removed from the
hard disk. So my first question is "why?", and my
second question is what is the best method of syncing
up the filesystem with the database?