[mythtv-users] Re: Does this sound like a hardware issue?
dlbrett at zoominternet.net
Wed Dec 22 16:52:56 UTC 2004
No, hardware wouldn't be my first guess, but, I've seen lots of posts
about early WD drive failures, so, maybe it is. Here's some info:
1. Look for mythpostohfkoL on your machine
- This file does not exist on my machine, but, I'm in the US. Does that
make a difference?
- xtvdService is also not on my machine.
2. On the 401 Unauthorized error
>Refreshing Tomorrow's data
>~ => `-'
>Resolving datadirect.webservices.zap2it.com... 188.8.131.52
>Connecting to datadirect.webservices.zap2it.com[184.108.40.206]:80...
>POST data file missing: /tmp/mythpostohfkoL
>HTTP request sent, awaiting response... 401 Unauthorized
Yes, I've seen the 401 Unauthorized error before. It usually moves on
to the next url and is successful.
3. This error:
>DB Error (Populating temporary table dd_v_station):
>INSERT INTO dd_v_station (stationid, callsign, stationname, affiliate,
>fccchannelnumber, channel) SELECT dd_station.stationid, callsign, stati
>onname, affiliate, fccchannelnumber, channel FROM dd_station,
>dd_lineupmap WHERE ( (dd_station.stationid = dd_lineupmap.stationid)
>AND ( d
>d_lineupmap.lineupid = "OK35543:-") );
>Driver error was [2/2013]:
>QMYSQL3: Unable to execute query
>Database error was:
>Lost connection to MySQL server during query
, is probably related to the mythpostohfkoL issue
4. Here's some instuctions to some basic mysql tips:
- To enter into the linux mysql client
#mysql -uroot -pyourpassword
or, using the mythtv user and password,
#mysql -umythtv -pmythtv
Once into the client:
- to display databases:
- to switch to a particular database (in this case 'mythconverg'):
- to display all tables in a database:
- to display all contents of all rows of a table (in this case, the
mysql>select * from channel;
- to display only selected columns of a table (in this case chanid,
channum, and freqid from the channel table):
mysql>select chanid, channum, freqid from channel;
Hope this helps, good luck,
More information about the mythtv-users