[mythtv-users] Re: What happens when my cable company switches to digital?

Mark Wormgoor mark at wormgoor.com
Wed Dec 22 08:53:16 UTC 2004

Hi,

> In Holland we face the same things. Today I ordered 2 DVB-C cards with
> CI-modules which will do the same as 2 analogue tuners do at this moment.
> Haven't tried yet but are confident to get things going.

I am very interested, since all of Casema will be going digital in January
and I would like the digital quality in mythtv if possible.  Questions:
- what cards did you get (+ cams, ci, etc..)?
- where and for what price?
- guess they are supported under Linux and Mythtv, but I haven't seen too
  much on the web about supported cards + combinations.

Keep us (and me) updated about your progress if possible.

Kind regards,

Mark Wormgoor