[mythtv-users] xine won't play mpeg4 nuv files

Chris Eddington chrise at principia.edu
Wed Dec 22 08:11:03 UTC 2004

Hi Chris,

Thks for the tip.  I built nuvexport successfully, but can't seem to get
it to work.  I can see it start mythtranscode, but the transcode command
doesn't seem to do anything, the following message is displayed while
mythtranscode is running:

Encode started:  Wed Dec 22 00:05:50 2004
Waiting for mythtranscode to set up the fifos.
Waiting for mythtranscode to set up the fifos.
Waiting for mythtranscode to set up the fifos.
Starting transcode.
processed:  0 of 0 frames (0.00%), 0 fps
transcode finished.

I have transcode v0.6.14 and xvid installed, which are prerequisite.  Do
you have any suggestions how to fix this?

Thks,
Chris