[mythtv-users] FC1 -> FC3 - Now fonts shifted down?

Cook, Garry GWCOOK at mactec.com
Tue Dec 21 16:05:42 UTC 2004

mythtv-users-bounces at mythtv.org wrote:
> I have same problem on two totaly different machines
> (different gfx cards) with fresh FC3 install + atrpms with Jarod's
> guide. And I definetly dont have such problem with coexisting FC1
> install
> on same machine with same settings (database exported on FC1 and
> imported on FC3).
>
> Letters like "j" or "g" are missing lower part. Maybe install
> of packages from kde.org (that Jarod mentions) fixes something?
>

> br,
>
> k.

You might want to check the release notes for FC3 at
http://fedora.redhat.com/docs/release-notes/fc3/x86/. Not sure if this
will solve your issue, as I've only just skimmed them, but I know that
there was a section on X Windows and Font issues, including a fix IIRC.

Garry W. Cook, CCNA
Network Infrastructure Manager
MACTEC, Inc. - http://www.mactec.com/
303.273.5050 (Office) - 720.220.1862 (Mobile)