[mythtv-users] Re: What happens when my cable company switches to digital?

Asciimonster asciimonster at myrealbox.com
Tue Dec 21 12:33:18 UTC 2004

belcampo wrote:

>Hi all,
>
>In Holland we face the same things.

Is that certain? If that is true it's a god**mn outrage!
That will mean that everybody will have the choice to chuck their VCR's
and TV's or buy digital decoder for aevery single one of them.That's one
way to stimulate the economy! ("Hi honey, I want 15 digital decoders for
Christmas...")

P.S. Do the digital decoders have a decoded DVB-C out? (Is it even DVB?
I can't find anything on this subject on the Casema site)
I thought it had only 1 TV-out, which is a scart plug (Which is
bollocks, since scart is an analog plug).